From Tesla to Amazon and more, don't miss a beat when it comes to the business world. Keep up with all of the latest in business news here.
Brittany Pietsch posted a nine-minute-long clip of her layoff from Cloudflare on TikTok, and it went viral. The company's CEO responded on X — and also went viral.
Latest from Business News
- Burger King's Owner Is Buying the Chain's Biggest Franchisee for $1 Billion
- Evan Spiegel Proclaims 'Social Media Is Dead,' and Predicts Snap Is About to 'Transcend' the Smartphone, While Lashing Out at Rivals
- 4 Dead, 1 in Critical Condition After Freak Accident in Hot Air Balloon
- S&P 500 Companies Spent $65 Million on This Ultra-Luxe Executive Perk in 2022 — Fueling Concerns That Shareholders Are No Longer the Priority
- 7 Career-Boosting Habits of Mentally Strong People, According to a Psychotherapist
More Posts on Business News
S&P 500 Companies Spent $65 Million on This Ultra-Luxe Executive Perk in 2022 — Fueling Concerns That Shareholders Are No Longer the Priority
Spending on personal travel via corporate jets increased significantly.
From saying "no" more often to regulating your emotions, these tips will help you level up your life.
The "Shark Tank" star says he isn't buying spot bitcoin ETFs and is "holding bitcoin for the long term as a digital gold."
An estimate 121 employees will be affected by the decision.
A Woman Who Won $187 Million in a Lottery Severed Ties With Her Family After She Said They Became 'Demanding and Greedy'
She gave her family about $20 million, but they have since "lost touch with where they've come from."
The crack was found in the cockpit about 40 minutes into the flight.
I Visited Mark Cuban's Texas Ghost Town, and 'Mustang' Was More Barren and Mysterious Than I Ever Imagined
Mustang, Texas, is about an hour from Dallas.
Generative AI continues its tech shakeup.
'We Pulled Off An SEO Heist': Entrepreneur Stole 3.6 Million Pageviews From Competitors — And Your Business Could Be Next.
This has huge implications for businesses that rely on Google's organic traffic for revenue.
'You Can't Feel Sorry for Yourself': Barbara Corcoran Shares Her Top Mindset Hack For When You've Been Laid Off
She'd know — the "Shark Tank" star said she's been laid off several times.
A Self-Described Real Estate Visionary Was Charged with Running an Airbnb Scam that Made Millions By Tricking Guests Into Booking Non-Existent Properties
The "double-booking-bait-and-switch scheme" occurred between January 2018 and November 2019, according to the indictment.